Thursday, December 3, 2009

JETSETTERS: JANET JACKSON + RIHANNA DEPART LAX
























Janet, 43,  departs at LAX. The famed star is working on a new album and starring in Tyler Perry's sequel, "Why Did I Get Married Too".
She recently revealed that her realization of her brother's passing hit her at this year's MTV Video Music Awards in September, when she saw a tribute picture of him.
Janet said she had avoided anything that could remind her of Michael, after he suddenly passed away on June 25.
"It hit me before I was about to do the performance, and it hit me when we were in rehearsal."There was a huge image of him on this screen, and I started to cry. I had to step away."

 She added:
 "You know, a day doesn't go by where you don't think about him. It's always there, in every sense.  But it will get better. It's not easy, but I know with time it will get easier. But it will never be easy. It's my brother."
 More pics after the jump















Who is Janet's Bodyguard?  Just noticing that he's been with her for over a year. She did just mention that she is single.










































Singer, Rihanna receives the full body LAX style search.







No comments:

Post a Comment