Sunday, January 10, 2010

AVATAR SECOND HIGHEST GROSSING FILM


James Cameron's "Avatar" earned $48.5 million over the weekend and is the second-highest-grossing film of all time.

Cameron's "Titanic," still holds the title of No. 1 grossing film of all time at $1.8 billion in global sales. "Avatar" is quickly on it's way to topping the film with $1.34 billion worldwide earnings.

OTHER TIDBITS:

Trainwreck reality star "Monica Danger" loses custody of baby - VH1

Keisha Cole non-communicado with fam; confirms pregnancy and engagment - PEOPLE.COM

Josh and Fergie renew wedding vows - US Mag

Halle Berry release second fragrance - Brown Sista

Gabriel Union dish her insecurites - Mrs. Grapevine

Dennis Rodman still drunk and disorderly after Celeb Rehab - Egyptsaidso.com

2 comments:

  1. Excellent site, keep up the good work. I read a lot of blogs on a daily basis and for the most part, people lack substance but, I just wanted to make a quick comment to say I’m glad I found your blog. Thanks,
    A definite great read…
    anti keylogger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Laikhra. I'm so glad that you are enjoying my site. With all the other blogs out there I'm glad you are stopping by. I try to find the positives in all of my post...to keep the love flowing.

    ReplyDelete