Thursday, October 22, 2009

CHRIS BROWN'S REAL TALK WITH ANGIE MARTINEZ

















R&B Superstar Chris Brown hit up the Angie Martinez show and the two discussed the Rihanna assault incident. Here are a few excerpts from the interview. He answered as honestly as he could without going into specific details.


 
















On whether he was injured in the car that night
Honestly I would like to just get past it. Only me and shorty knows what went down in the car. I would like to leave it between us. I’m not saying nothing on her behalf or my behalf but I’d like to leave it at that.

On still caring for Rihanna
I even twitter about certain things and people look at it like “oh he’s crying”. I’m human. It’s not going to be easy for me. It’s not going to be easy if I have a friend or someone that I care for, to let go and let them leave out of my life. And then have the media go from one extreme to the next and make the relationship pull apart even more by what people are saying... when they don’t know our situation.

On how he will move on & date other women
Dating… I’m taking my time right now. I’m never gonna stop loving women. I’m definitely taking my time right now because I don’t want to rush into anything serious and make a mistake. And at the end of the day I still have feelings for Shorty. I’m Not saying that I’m trying to get back with her but I gotta get over the hump.

On Oprah turning her back on him:
I’m very tight. I don’t diss Oprah because I respect her as a woman and what she does for women all over the world. I just feel that me and her did so much together in the past as far as me working with her school in South Africa. I feel like at the time when I would have needed a helping hand, not to boost my career but for her to reach out to talk to me and Rihanna and say “this is wrong..this is right”. I’m not saying have me on the show. Just help, that’s all I was asking for. It was never a thing where it was like “Look I want to help these two young kids” instead of putting the blame on just one person and bringing up 3 domestic violence guys who got a kick out of doing whatever..and then comparing them to me. I felt some way about it. ”

On industry friends
People always say “If I had money that would make me happy”. My music makes me happy. My fans make me happy but in the industry itself, I’m not happy. Nobody’s friends. Everyone’s backstabbing.

Source: NecoleBitchie

Listen to audio here:

No comments:

Post a Comment