Monday, October 26, 2009

KHLOMAR GETS INK'D!


















Khlomar are in LOVE!  They got matching - sort of - tattoos. NBA'er Lamar Odom and wifey Khloe Kardashian showed off their new accessories on Mrs. Odom's blog.
Check out more pics and what Khloe had to say about getting ink'd.




















Hi dolls!  Hope you all had a fabulous weekend...I definitely did!   Saturday night Lamar and I were eating at Sunset Plaza and I just said, "Let's go to Tattoo Mania! I want a tattoo!" I think the best tattoo experiences are the spontaneous ones, because that way you are not only left with the tattoo, but an amazing memory to go along with it!  


















I'm definitely a believer in tattoos as long as they are thoughtful and have significant meaning, which all of mine do. On my wrist I have "I love you" in my father's handwriting and on my lower back I have a cross and angel wings with "Daddy" written above it in honor of my father and now I have my husband's initials "LO".  Tattoos are something you'll have for the rest of your life so it's important to get one that truly means something to you. 

When we were at dinner, I just knew I wanted a tattoo for Lamar in the web of my hand, and then once we got to the shop we decided on getting each other's initials.  I got "LO" in cursive on my right hand and he got "KO" on both hands. I love how my tattoo flows with the one I already have. It's special to me, which is why I believe it's worth it when it symbolizes something or someone that is important to you.

Do you guys have any tattoos?
Image Source: khloekardashian.celebuzz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment