Thursday, October 8, 2009

FIRST PIC OF JENNIFER HUDSON'S BABY BOY!



Jennifer Hudson has released a photo of her cute baby boy, David – named after her fiancé, David Otunga. What a surprise for us? Jen and David kept mum about the whole pregnancy so it's a pleasant shock that she released a pic. Check out the interview that Jennifer gave to PEOPLE.com talking about her beautiful bundle of Joy!

"I love being nurturing and caring because I love to see other people happy," says Hudson. "Who better to devote my time to than my own child?"

From singing lullabies ("He can be crying at the top of his lungs and just turn off like a switch") to frequent bottle-feedings ("I’ve never seen a baby eat like he does!"),

How hard was it keeping your pregnancy under wraps?
"David and I were the only people who knew for a long time. I would forget I was pregnant, it was so easy. I didn’t have any morning sickness, no cravings either. I just thought, ‘Oh, well, we’ll wait until it’ll tell on itself.’ I didn’t show until I was seven months so that made it easy right there."

Your son was delivered via C-section, what was your recovery like?
"Everybody told me how much it was going to hurt afterwards but I think I have a different tolerance for pain than others. By that night after I had the baby, I'm like, 'Look, I can’t sit in this bed anymore. I’ve got to get up!’ I’ve been up and about since he was born. To me, the pain is no different than when you work out a muscle you’ve never worked out before and it’s sore."

Has his personality emerged yet?
"He has a lot of personality, like David. He’s always been a good sleeper. His favorite time to smile now is diaper changes. Or when he spits up on you – he just cracks up like he thinks it’s the funniest thing. And his bottle is his pacifier. With a pacifier, it’s like he knows, ‘Ain’t nothing come out of here. No, I don’t want that. Where’s the real deal?’ His best friend is that bottle; that’s all he wants."

Would you be supportive if he wants to pursue a career in entertainment?
"We'll definitely encourage education. His father is an education fanatic so we definitely want him to get an education and go to school. My mom always said, 'Whatever you want to do, I'll support you as long as you’re happy.' So I will do the same."

SOURCE

No comments:

Post a Comment