Thursday, June 18, 2009

GABRIELLE UNION IS NOT TAKING IT ANYMORE!



Ms. Gabrielle Union is not playing. She is suing the Gossip Blog (Bossip.com) for publishing false information about her and refusing to publicly apologize for it or take the trash down.

The lawsuit stems from an anonymous letter written by a woman who claims to be the wife of a pro athlete and knows Ms. Union by association. She accuses Gabby of trying to steal her husband and being a homewrecker.

In this video, Gabby explains that she isn’t just suing the blog for the sake of her reputation, she's doing it to prove the point that say-anything behavior can be seriously harmful.

I don't understand why so many bloggers hate celebrities. Just lying about someone is not only hurtful - it's cruel. It takes too much energy to spit hate and lies just to get traffic to your site! Some of the stuff I read is mad crazy! I must say - I was caught up in the Gossip Blogging trap but I had to remove myself and see that I was not being productive - I was only being destructive.

Video Source: S2S Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment