Tuesday, June 30, 2009

THE HULK: MICHAEL WAS IN THE BEST SHAPE OF HIS LIFE



Actor Lou Ferrigno (The Incredible Hulk), sat down with Entertainment Tonight and talked about training his friend, Michael Jackson for his upcoming tour. He says, " he was in the best shape of his life." This was as of May! So ET is trying to say that within 30 days - Mike lost weight and could have been anorexic.
I'm watching and the correspondent, Thea Andrews says, "Really, when you say the best shape of (his) life what kind of physical condition was he in." (I know the spot was edited) but not that much that she didn't understand what he was saying.
Now when someone like Lou (a trainer, bodybuilder) tells you that someone was in the best shape of their life - WTF do you think it means! Michael Jackson has always been thin and he's a dancer, so don't dancers usually lose weight when they are rehearsing...I'm getting angry and I'm trying not too. Good interview Mr. Ferrigno!

PHOTO CREDIT: LIFE

SOAPBOX TIME
It seems to me that the "MEDIA" is looking for any and everything to try and to diminish MJ's worth and credibility. They are only fueling the fire for the vultures that are waiting to stake a claim to what's left of his fortune and his kids($$$$), (you know - the ones he raised from birth).
Let's look for all the true and definite information people - not the LIES!
It baffles me how some of the media outlets are looking for all the answers in the wrong places. What about sit down interviews with the people who actually mingled with him on a daily basis? We want to see these people on your program - not statements. Statements these days don't hold water especially with the INTERNET running untruths.

Get some family members on your program, friends, someone other than your "so-called" experts. You bring on these so called experts claiming to know what went on in this man's daily life and the truth of the matter is "YOU DON'T!"
The "interview" by D-Rowe and the "statement" by the Nanny - every media outlet took those statements from a UK paper for the God's honest truth - and it was false. Another example, the leaked autopsy report which circulated everywhere and the LA Coroner's office claims it is a FAKE. However, I wouldn't put it past some greedy MOFO in that office to buck protocal and sell information. That's just the world we are living in now.
The Jackson family should be tallying up all the MOFOS that they are going to sue for leaked information, defamation, stupidity, and just straight DUMBAZZNESS!

Diane Dimond, (the one who cashed in on the book about Mike and the "not guilty" molestation case), The Insider is using her as a "credible" journalist allowing her to spout all of the rumored information that's been reported and making Joe Jackson out to be the worst individual on earth and even calling the man a monster. I take offense to that. That means you are calling alot of Black men and women monsters who have disciplined their children the same way! I'm pretty sure he didn't beat MJ just for the hell of it, but to help him realize his full potential. In other words - he didn't want his kids to be lazy good for nothing (uh huh). I'm sure he did what he thought worked for HIS kids. Helping them to establish a good work ethic - and that's what Michael had - a great work ethic. As for the lost childhood - then alot of us (AA's) had lost childhoods...you know the generation of kids who had to pick cotton and the generation who had to quit school to help put food on the table...yeah!


Question for my "Black" men and women regarding disciplining your kids: When you whip, spank or as we say, "beat that AZZ" - do you think you are abusing your kid? I think "our" culture's definition of an "AZZ" whipping is totally different from any other cultures. I also think that sometimes MJ liked to play the victim to get attention - but that's another SOAPBOX for later.

The media is also running wild with MJ not leaving his father anything in this so-called 2002 will. Does that mean he didn't love him? I think not! My father is not on my last will and testament either - my mother is...Does that mean I don't love my father. I think NOT! I love my father very much...but I want my mother to be WELL taken care of and she's the one who "whooped" my BUTT - not my father.
Did MJ not love his father when Mr. Jackson walked with Mike into the courthouse. (You know the infamous PJ day).

Yep, Joe right there!

No offense to my Caucasion People (yes, I do have a diverse amount of friends (Latino, Caucasion, Armenian, Philipino, Japanese, etc) so in no way am I racist, but let's be clear about something. You don't know anything about "Black Culture" unless you've lived it. All of your made up statistics, Ivy league expert analysts and psychologists and wanna be down reporters and correspondents need to stop trying to analyze the way we discipline "our" kids. Let us discipline them so we can try to keep them out of your jails.



Time outs don't work for the Black Community. They don't work for you either - you see that in the supermarket when lil' Johnny is running wild up and down the aisles in the store and talking back to his mother and hitting her. Ask Kate Gosselin! Count to 10 don't work - you see that when lil' Johnny walks away from you and ignores your AZZ. We whip our kids - that's what we DO to keep them in LINE! Stop watching The NANNY's tactics and thinking that's what work on our kids - that show is all about ratings.

Okay I'm done! I'm just so tired of hearing all the lies and craziness about MJ...Maybe I'm just tired of all the negative energy that's flowing in the world right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment