Saturday, June 20, 2009

KENDRAS BIG BASH-LORETTE PARTY


Former Playmate and Reality Star, Kendra Wilkinson is getting MARRIED.
Ms. Kendra, 23, had her engagement party at the “Guys and Dolls” Lounge in LA. She is engaged to Philadelphia Eagles wide receiver Hank Baskett (he's a cutie). The wedding is scheduled to be held this coming Saturday, June 27, 2009 at the world-famous home of Kendra’s former beau, Playboy mogul Hugh Hefner. But the couple have even bigger news! The Ex- Playmate and her NFLer are also expecting their first child together.

Hank says pregant wifey-to-be is "studying up" on pregnancy and childbirth. They both want to be prepared for their baby.
"I've seen more baby television shows since she got pregnant than I have in my entire life. She's studying up on everything. She's constantly testing me and asking me questions." Baskett says.

He also wants to be involved in the pregnancy every step of the way.
"It takes two people to get pregnant. You can't have just one person doig everything. There's going to be some things I can't make, but I'm going to try my hardest to be at every appointment, at every meeting, everything," he says.
I watched her E! reality show last week and I must admit - you will fall for Kendra's naivety, wit and bubbly personality. Congratulations to them!

Drummer Travis Barker

Someone looks like he's had one to many Starbucks

Evan Ross and GF/Wife Cora Skinner - Ms. Skinner used to date Brody Jenner


Publicist Jaime Primak and Actor Chris Klein

Actor, Comedian - Cedric the Entertainer


Ex-Playmate, Bridget Marquardt and boyfriend Nick Carpenter

No comments:

Post a Comment