Sunday, June 28, 2009

LIVE 2009 BET AWARD SHOW UPDATES


BET is saluting the King of Pop, Michael Jackson and so far it's a great show!
Jamie Foxx, one of the best host except for the fabulous Mo'Nique.
Keri Hilson killed her song...her outfit for the performance and dance moves were more Elvis than MJ but nonetheless - she rocked it.
Jamie, T-Pain, Snoop - awesome... everyone will be blaming it on the aaaalllcohollll tonite - I'm sure!
They could have left Soulja Boy out of the show...boring. He's not talking about NaTHING!!!!
Skank Robbers movie trailer - FUNNY - with Jamie and Martin Lawrence re-introducing their female egos Sheneneh and Wanda! If it was a real movie, I would definitelly go to see it.
I enjoyed Beyonce's version of Ava Marie - but I could do without the angel costume or they could have MJ pics in the background. I expected her to do Thriller, Beat It - something of MJ's.

UPDATE 6:31 PM - PST
Neyo's performance was incredible. He's definitely talented vocally and as a songwriter.
Keith Sweat - OMG! Love him still-- yah, yah, yah, uh!

UPDATE 6:34 PM - PST
Guy on stage right now...Damon Hall's vocals are a little off . He's been smoking too much or something.
BBD - I got chills...that girl is poison... omg!

UPDATE 6:45 PM - PST
Ray J and the Real Housewives - Oh my!
Ciara no! I wanted her to dance...her vocals are off...pitch problems...
Not a huge Monica fan - but her outfit is HOTT! Her vocals are on point tonite...
Love me some Keyshia Cole - work it ladies!
I see Amber and Kanye - she's such a beautiful girl.
I know people are hating on Chris Brown right now...but he will set this show down with a dance tribute to Mike and if Usher, Neyo, Ginuwine and Omarion are with him. NUFF SAID!

UPDATE 6:55 PM - PST
Promos are coming for all the BET fall shows. The lineup looks promising. This is my vote for all the upcoming shows.
Franke and Neffe - yes
Mo'Nique Talk show - yes, yes
Wendy Williams - yes
Pressure Cooker - yes, yes
Tiny and Toya - yes
Pay My Bills - NOOOOOO

I love me some Marlon - omg! He is so FINE!
Love you Jeremy Pivens

UPDATE 7:00 PM - PST
Best R&B Female Artist
Beyonce - of course Bey was taking this

Jay Z is about to tear things up! D.O.A...
Wifey looks proud of hubby!
Jay got a haircut...
Rocked it...standing ovation! Uh huh! (in my best Jay-Z voice)

UDATE 7:10 PM - PST
No they didn't knock down the cameraman. LOL...
omg! Don Cornelius...gets the standing O!
Joe Jackson raised his kids and didn't leave it to the gov't or anyone else to raise his kids. No abuse - just good ol' fashion discipline...
OJAYS - What! Love them...listened to them with my mother...we had every album.
I'm dancing right now just thinking about the music and the footage has run yet.
TEVIN CAMPBELL - YES!!!!!! Great Vocals...looks good! Yes Tevin...
OMG!!! LOVING THIS!!! The dance steps - YES!!!!!
Tyrese, Trey Songz and Johnnie Gill...smile in your face...darling darling baby!
Climbing the Stairway to Heaven! omg! BET is on FIRE!
Great performance!

UPDATE 7:28 PM - PST
2009 BET RECIPIENTS OF THE LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD - O'JAYS - WELL DESERVED!
MONEY...MONEY....MONEY...Still got it! Standing Ovation!

UPDATE 7:48 PM - PST
OMG - IDRIS IS FIIIIINEEEE!
I know Sherri was in HEAVEN for a moment!

2009 BET RECIPIENTS OF THE HUMANITARIAN AWARD
Wyclef Jean and Alicia Keys -- Congratulations to them! Give Back everyone - no matter how small!

UPDATE 8:06 PM - PST
FUNNY! BABY BOY 2

BEST VIEWER CHOICE AWARD
T.I. AND RIHANNA -T.I. is incarcerated and Ri is in NY with Rashad Lewis.

VING RHAMES loving it! What? Guns is MJ and the BET Awards...Butter is those other (bleep) awards. Crazy!

2009 BET VIDEO OF THE YEAR AWARD
Beyonce - Single Ladies

UPDATED 8:15 PM - PST
MAXWELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

UPDATE 8:35 PM - PST
I'M SO CRYING RIGHT NOW...THAT TOOK SO MUCH FOR MS. JANET JACKSON TO COME ON THAT STAGE AND SPEAK...MAY GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS THE JACKSON FAMILY.

BET DID A GREAT JOB PUTTING THIS SHOW TOGETHER IN 3-4 DAYS!

1 comment: