Tuesday, May 19, 2009

AND THE WINNER IS!


And the winner is...

Mark Ballas and Shawn Johnson!

OMG! The show was great, but being in the audience was even better.
The ladies were beautiful and shining in all their glitter.

My friend and I sat behind the judges...so I'm checking to see if I can see myself on TV now...LOL!
Highlights of the show for me...

Watching Max dance...he is so incredibly sexy in person.
I thought I was going to die laughing at David Alan Grier - I was waiting for him to do a (2 snaps up and a twist).
Derrick and Lil Kim were great as usual; my friend pointed out that Lil Kim looked like the BET animated hostess, Cita. LOL!
LT's jive reminded me of my uncle doing the 2 step and I must say Ty got better and so did Holly. Holly's moves were much more fluid and it seems like she really practiced for this finale. Chuck and Julianna were on fire...you could feel the love from those two. Steve-O and Lacey received a standing ovation (he really tried) and Gilles and Cheryl - what can I say.
Watching these two literally had the room on fire. Their were incredible...not to take anything away from Mark and Shawn...but Gilles was just awesome.
Shawn did bring it tonite. Her dance was incredible...I actually saw the dancer in her tonite.
Congrats to Mark and Shawn!

Disappointment - No Lady Gaga! She performed the prior Tuesday so we watched a taping of it. :(
I'm going to take dancing lessons. Everyone seemed to be so free in their movement and loved dancing. I need to know how that feels.
I met Jacob and Willem tonite; they have their own studio.
Check out Balliamos

No comments:

Post a Comment