Thursday, May 28, 2009

ELECTRIC RED PRIVATE DINNER


R&B Group Electrik Red hosted a private dinner in NY.
A few celebs came out to dine with the ladies. They are the musical protégées of producer and songwriter, The Dream - Christina Milian's boo!
The dinner was attended by LA Reid, Mary J. Blige and husband Kendu Isaacs, Queen Latifah and of course Dream and Christina.

The blonde hair does look cute on Christina...no worries...I'm sure your man thinks you are a "10"!

Is he flirting with Queen?

That smile is a look of someone in love - fo sho!

1 comment:

  1. Nice to read the dinner post...Excellent blog, nice post. I love the contents and thoughts. I am so proud to vote for this beautiful blog. I VOTED FOR YOU, I recommend your blog to many of my friends. I expect they will Vote for u soon. I hope you will grace me with your precious Vote.Just copy this link to your browser
    http://bloggerschoiceawards.com/blogs/show/69551

    ReplyDelete