Friday, May 29, 2009

OSCAR NOMINEE TARAJI P. HENSON AND HER SON TAKE IN A LAKER GAME


Taraji P. Henson and her son Marcel,15, were spotted at the LA Lakers vs. Denver Nuggets game. Taraji was featured in Monarch magazine and in the issue, she spoke about her teenage son. “I am very hands-on and I want to make sure my son has the energy he needs to go off to school and have a productive day. I don’t have an assistant. It’s all me. Taking care of my son is my number-one priority. It seems like my baby has grown up so quickly and I just want to cherish the time I have left with him before he goes away to college. I am already saddened by the fact that I only have a few years left….Honestly, I have done a hell of a job as a single mother and Marcel is an incredible kid. I believe children are closest to God’s heart, like little angels, and because I take good care of him that’s why I’m so blessed.”

He is so cute! Love Taraji's new cut!

SOURCE

1 comment: